Board of Directors
November 24, 1975
Time and Place of Meeting: Monday, November 24, 4:00pm Baptist Seminary, Dwight Way And Hillegas.
- Personnel Policy Committee Report
- By-law Committee Report-on by-law changes necessary from changes made by the Personnel Policy.
- Report from Leanne Kurtz on a paper she is preparing on CIL.
- Proposed merger of Disabled People's Legal Resource Center into CIL's Advocacy Services. They would like to create 2 positions
to provide advocacy in three areas: housing discrimination, employment discrimination, and transportation barriers. While
they are providing advocacy services, the trainees would be attending classes in paralegal training. Work at CIL would be
under paid part-time attorney supervision.
- Fill vacancy on Board.
- Executive Director's Report
The Board will break for dinner around 7:00pm.