Board of Directors Meeting February 24th, 1975 Agenda
Time and Place of Meeting: The regular Board meeting will be held on Monday, February 24th, 1975 at 7:30pm at the First Congregational Church on Dana St. between Durant Ave. and Channing Way in Berkeley. The Membership meeting will
follow the Board meeting and will begin at 9:00pm.
Minutes of the last regular Board meeting to be read and approved.
Due to the shortness of the regular Board meeting, there will be a brief agenda.
- There will be a Special Board meeting on Monday, March 3, 1975 to discuss the possibility of incorporating Casa de Alma and the Living Skills Center under the auspices of the Center for
- Appoint a president of the membership meeting.
- Personnel Committee Report
- Ombudsman's report on staff meetings pertaining to grievances brought up at the last regular Board meeting.
- Executive Director's Report
- a. R&D project
- b. IBM project
- c. Student residence situation
- d. Transportation proposal
- e. CIL facility
- f. Other CIL programs
- Would like the Board to approve a motion that would eliminate equipment-type proposals from requiring Board approval.