Board of Directors Meeting
September 30th, 1974
The minutes from the August 26th Board meeting to be read and approved.
- CIL received $150 and four or five typewriters from IBM.
- Rehab Conference in Sacramento—October 9, 10, and 11. It seems there will be an added panel on sexuality and the disabled.
- NRA Conference comming up later in October.
- Tonight is the last night to turn in your applications for the Board of Directors. The election is on October 28th.
- There will be no Health Committee, Information Committee or By-Law Committee reports.
- Jan McEwen is going to be on the Proposal Review Committee in place of Dick Santos.
- Executive Director's Report
- a. Research Project
- b. SF HEW Project
- c. SF Foundation
- By-Law Changes
- Planning Committee Report
- Election Committee Report