Jump to Content
Chapman - Cooke correspondence (Tahiti)
1. 1935 Sept. 20ans Frank Philos Cooke. Explanation & background of Tahitian letters.
2. n.d.Postcard of Tiare Hotel
3. 1907, Apr. 30.A.L.S. & cvr. 0. Salmon to Louise Stevens. Prices for guiding tourists.
4. 1925, Jan. 11.A.L.S. Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke. Personal, flu epidemic
5. 1925, Dec. 13.A.L.S. Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke
6. 1926, June 27.A.L.S Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke
7. 1926, Sept. 17A.L.S. Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke. Personal
8. 1926, Sept. 19.A.L.S. Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke
9. 1927, Sept. 12.A.L.S.Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke
10. 1927, Sept. 12.ALS Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke. Personal, leprosy.
11. 1927, Sept. 12.T.L.S. Scudder Mersman to Philos Cooke re: the Chapmans
12. 1927, Dec. 11.als Fanny Chapman to Louise Cooke
13. 1931, June 22.als Fanny Chapman to Philos Cooke. Death of Louise and Ben (in 1930)
1. 1935. Dec. 15.tls James H. Kerby to Philos Cooke with ptd. "Minutes of the Constitutional Convention of the Territory of Arizona" & comment by Cooke
2. 1936, Feb. 12."Louise Stevens Cooke, An American Woman, A story of some Re-incarnations in circumstances." Short typescript biography by Philos Cooke
1. 1935, Jan 5.A.L.S Mr. & Mrs. E.R. McCandlish to Philos Cooke
2. 1936, Jan. 6T.L. Philos Cooke to Fred M. Christian
3. 1936, Feb. 11.A.L.S. Fred M. Christian to Philos Cooke
4. n.d.Envelope with sewing machine needle
1. Writings about aborigines; their culture - beliefs, legends, etc. a) "The Black Samaritan" b) "The Oldest Land"