Correspondence, McNeill News, membership lists, music concert programs.
The McNeill Club was founded in the fall of 1887 by John McNeill to promote the practice of male choral singing. In 1890,
the club abandoned choral work to put on comic operas. After disbanding in 1891, the club was reorgainzed in 1894, again devoting
its attention to male choral music. The club gave its last concert in 1950.
Please credit California State Library.