Jump to Content
1. George Arliss, 1938.
2. George Arliss, 1934.
4. Sallie Blaine, 1931.
5. Sallie Blaine, 1932.
6. Sallie Blaine, 1931.
7. Mary Brian, 1932.
8. Mary Brian, 1932.
9. Mary Brian, 1932.
10. Constance Cummings, 1933.
11. Constance Cummings, 1931.
12. Walt Disney, n.d.
15. W.C. Fields, n.d.
16. Sydney Fox, 1932.
17. Sydney Fox, 1932.
18. Jean Harlow, 1931.
21. Lon Nora, 1939.
22. Ginger Rogers, n.d.
23. Ginger Rogers, 1931.
24. Ginger Rogers, 1932.
27. Barbara Weeks, 1931.
28. Barbara Weeks, (Apparent duplicate of no.29, despite discrepancy of dates). 1931.
29. Barbara Weeks, 1930.
1. South Arkansas no.129, n.d.
2. Trona, 1928.
3. Merco valves at Tima, 1930.
4. Trona, 1928.
5. Trona (?) 1929.
6. Untitled photograph of pylon, 1931.
7. Untitled photograph of machine part, 1929.
8. Untitled photograph of machine parts, n.d.
9. Untitled photograph of rods, n.d.
10. Motor-shafting at U.S. Motors, 1928.
11. Oil pump parts, 1931.
13. The Iron Alligator, 1930.
14. Arc Welding, n.d.
15. Untitled photograph of men hammering stakes, 1928.
17. Gyratory grinding, 1928.
18. Pulling the slag, n.d.
19. Dynamometer test, 1928.
21. Heat treating, 1930.
22. Testing micrometer, 1928.
23. Untitled photograph of researcher using microscope, n.d.
24. Untitled photograph of maching parts (?) 1930.
26. Douglas plant, 1936.
29. Douglas plant, 1936.
31. Untitled photograph of airplane with propellers in motion, 1930.
32. Cal Ship, World War II, n.d.
33. Untitled photograph of stacks of lumber, 1943.
34. Torch cutting slots, 1949.
35. no.21, 1950.
36. Thread gage, n.d.
44. All-year Club, Montage promoting Southern California/Los Angeles. 1937.
50. Untitled photograph of hands and test tubes, Trick effect: two photos mounted as one. n.d.
Nursery School Book, 1943.
1-5. Golden Gate Bridge scenes, San Francisco, 1937.
5. Golden Gate Bridge.
6. San Francisco, (aerial view). n.d.
7. Mt. San Jacinto - early 1930s.
11. Untitled photograph of train, n.p., n.d.
12. Untitled photograph of train, n.p., 1929.
13. The Six-fifteen, n.p., 1929.
14. Pressure, 1936.
15. Heat, or, Colton, 1937.
22. South Facade, Mission Santa Barbara, 1929.
23. Mission Santa Barbara, 1932.
27. Mission Santa Barbara, 1929.
28. East Main Facade, Mission San Gabriel Archangel, 1933.
29. San Juan Capistrano, 1929.
30. View from the Plaza, Mission San Juan Bautista, 1929.
31. San Juan Bautista, n.d.
32-57. 25 cardboard mounts, mainly 45 × 35cm. Photographs of beaches, sunbathers, etc. Unidentified, but chiefly Santa Monica, California.
3. Balboa, 1932.
4. Santa Barbara, n.d.
5. Casino at Avalon (Catalina Island) n.d.
6. Avalon, 1934.
7. Avalon, 1934.
8. On the Malibu, 1928.
9. Sunset hour; coast at foot of Topanga Canyon, 1934.
12. Sunset, 1926.
13. Unidentified photograph of tanker ship near shore, n.d.
14. Unidentified photograph of swimming pool, 1929.
15. Unidentified photograph of swimming pool, 1930.
16. Earrings and pin, 1929.
17. Watches, necklace, and pin, 1929.
20. Ornate necklace, 1929.
21. Plaid blanket on bed, n.d.
22-28. Men's clothing.
22. Male in overcoat, scarf and hat, n.d.
24. Fedora on spring fashion catalog, 1929.
25. Fedora by vase of pussy willows, 1929.
26. Oxfords on a braided rug, 1928.
27. Oxfords, 1930.
28. Business executive in pinstriped suit, n.d.
32-35. Decorative objects.
33. Glass flamincos and vase, 1930.
34. Vases, 1929.
35. Metal vase on fabric, 1930.
36. Dentist viewing X-rays, n.d.
37. Dentist drilling cavity, n.d.
38. Boxing glove in action, n.d.
39. Two pairs of oxfords - baby and adult, n.d.
50. Taos Pueblo, Taos.
51-58. Santa Fe, New Mexico.
54. Corpus Christi - The Sena Shrine.
55. Corpus Christi, leaving the St. Francis Cathedral (view from opposite cathedral).
1. Union Oil at San Pedro, 1931.
3. Untitled. Close-up of valves, 1931.
4. Standard Oil Refinery in Kettleman Hills [California], 1931.
5. Untitled. Close-up of pipes, 1931.
6. Gas separation plant, 1931.
9. Gas compression plant, 1931.
12. Untitled. Close-up of valves, 1931.
13. Diaphragm valves, 1930.
14. Boiler fuel pumps, 1930.
15. Untitled. Close-up of pipes, 1931.
17. Untitled. Close-up of pipes, n.d.
18. Untitled. Refinery with oil derricks in background.
19. Untitled. Close-up of smoke polluting air at the oil derricks, n.d.
20. Untitled. Refinery in front of oil derricks, 1930.
21. Untitled. Oil derricks, 1930.
22. Untitled. Field of oil derricks, 1930.
23. Union Oil - Sante Fe, 1930.
24. Gas compression plant, 1931.
25. Untitled. Close-up of oil derrick, 1931.
26. Standard Oil, Kettleman [California], 1931.
29. Untitled. Valves releasing steam, derricks in background, 1931.
40. Untitled. Men at oil well pump, n.d.
42. Sump, 1931.
57. Mary Austin.
58. Aileen Nussbaum.
1. Orange juice advertisement with 2 juice glasses as a backdrop, 1932.
2. Electric juicer (Sunkist) and dolls, 1932.
3. Three orange juice glasses and electric juicer, 1928.
4. Man drinking orange juice, n.d.
5. Glass of juice with toy rabbit, 1928.
6. Table setting of juice glass with bough of ranunculus, 1928.
7. Child's place setting with juice cup and toy clown, 1928.
8. Solitary goblet of juice, 1930.
9. Two glasses with lemon wedges on tray, n.d.
10. Glass with fruit slice on tray, 1929.
11. Two glasses with lemon wedges and Sunkist lemons, n.d.
12. Two glasses with fruit wedges, n.d.
13. Three fruit cups and bowl of fruit, n.d.
16. Child eating, 1931.
17. Open bottle of Mission Day (carbonated fruit drink) and two glasses, 1920(?).
19. Bottles of Mission Day and lemons, 1930.
20. Gingerale on tap, 1932.
21. Scotch and Soda (Johnny Walker Red Label) n.d.
22. Double X floor cleaner, cans froming large letter X, n.d.
23. Floor cleaning scene, apparently Double X advertisement, 1930.
24. Hyirs Motor Oil, 1934.
25. Pyrol ointment, n.d.
26. Paris Luxury perfume, 1931.
27. Paris Luxury cosmetic products of shelves, n.d.
29. Purse and shoe fashions, 1928.
30. Parker Brothers games: Ping-pong, Crokay, etc., 1930.
31. Two men in tuxedos, 1930.
33. Sunkist building across from Los Angeles Public Library, 1931.
34. Bullock's Wilshire, 1932.
35. Los Angeles view with First Congregational Church in background, n.d.
38. Downtown street scene: people crossing street, 1930.
39. Walter Story Building, 1929.
44. Study in rain, (Apparent duplicate of no.11, despite discrepancy of title and dates). 1930.
45. Wilshire Boulevard view through grilled window, 1933.
46. City Hall, old cars in foreground, 1929.
49. Will Rodgers Polo field, Santa Monica, California. 1931.
50. Los Angeles subdivision; houses sparcely scattered on hillside, 1932.
51-55. Hollywood Bowl scenes.
51. View of orchestra in shell, 1927.
52. Detail of Lloyd Wright's shell, 1927.
53. Spot Light, Spot light play on performer. 1927.
56-58. Special effect printing.
56. Subdivision scene(?), n.d.
1. Worker at drill-press, n.d.
2. Man using optical instrument, n.d.
3. Machine part, n.d.
4. Welder, n.d.
5. Aircraft mechanics working on airplane, n.d.
6. Diamond, n.d.
20. Cat snarling at another cat, 1928.
24. Siesta, Cat sleeping on embroidered cushion. 1927.
31. Mary Q. Cat, Right profile of black and white cat. 1928.
33. Thomas Q. Cat, Cat sitting on stairs. 1929.
37. Fluffy cat between window and iron grill, 1928.
45. Face of black Scotch terrier, 1930.
46. Scotch terrier with wood in mouth, 1932.
47. Banshee - and the baby witches, Mother dog suckling pups. 1930.
Portraits of Will Connell. Various sizes; unmounted unless otherwise noted.
31. Bill Connell, 1936.
32. Bill Connell, peering over back of chair, 1936.
33. Will Connell and son Will (Bill), [1936?].
34. Bill, 1937.
44. Manley P. Hall, 1928.
45. Ralph Hamer, 1929.
52. Katherine Herald, 1930.
53. Isabel Morse Jones. (This print was made in by Carolyn Jones from the original Connell negative). 1963
54. Martha Ball Lane, 1933.
58. Janet, (Janet McCarthy, Sunkist Ad for McCall's, 1932). 1929.
59. Janet, (Same child as no.16, slightly older). 1929.
60. J.P. Mayers, 1929.
3. Ghost town, (Bodie, California). 1930.
6. Desert Hill, 1928.
7. Desert Dawn, 1926.
8. American Pastoral, (Salines River Valley, California). 1929.
9. The Bishop's Mitre, (Mt. San Luis Obispo). 1931.
10. In the Salines River Valley, 1930.
17. San Jacinto, 1928.
19. Mt. San Bernadino, 1930.
22. Snow in the near hills Los Angeles, 1932.
23-24. Unidentified desert scenes, (different views). 1930.
25. Unidentified. Sheep climbing up hill, 1929.
31-37. Frank Lloyd wright designs.
31. Exterior design of office building, 1932.
34. Architectural motif for Barnsdall house, 1927.
38-44. Stores in Los Angeles: Art Deco designs.
38. Exterior Desmonds, 1928.
39. Exterior Sommer & Kaufman, 1930.
45. Exterior Hollywood High School, 1929.
46. Unidentified landscape view in Arrowhead Springs, California, 1929.
47-48. Unidentified homes, Exterior views. 1931.
49. Woman strolling through portico, 1930.
50. View of roof taken through skylight, 1926.
51. Exterior Breakers Club, 1929.
52. Interior enclosed sunporch, 1929(?).
53. Interior unidentified home, Early Spanish style. n.d.
54. Interior unidentified home, looking through dining room, 1931.
55. Interior unidentified home - living room, 1931.
56. Unidentified hallway, n.d.
59. Interior unidentified home - stairway, 1935.
Salon prints, 38 × 48cm., on extra-heavy mounts. Miscellaneous subjects; many exhibited in the Art Directors Club Show (ACS) August 1962.
1. Untitled. Man in pin-striped suit, 1945.
2. Untitled. Mayonaise in the making: ingredients, eggbeater, and finished product product, n.d.
3. Backyard gossips, World War II Victory garden; portrait of Will Connell and wife by E.P. Cohen. n.d.
6. Untitled. Unidentified beach scene, (Men wear bathing suit tops). 1930's.
7. Fighting cocks, Silver table pieces; apparent advertisement for Brooks. n.d.
8. Bragging, Rooster on mailbox. 1940.
2. Model in two-piece summer fundress on beach, 1938.
3. Bullock's Wilshire, Model poised on bike. n.d.
4-7. Hosiery advertisements.
4. Model's legs in evening shoes, 1931.
8. Model sitting on ottoman, smoking, 1938.
9. Nude model posing on ottoman, n.d.
13. #4 1938. Model, standing, adjusting cuffs of robe, 1938.
14. Model, seated, appling make-up, 1938.
17. Model seated in front of mirror, n.d.
25. Merle Armitage, (Vignette profile). 1929.
26. Grace Marion Brown and Louis Samuels, 1932.
28. Diedre and Bill Conselman, Jr., 1930.
29. William Conselman, Jr., 1930.
34. Mrs. Theodore B. Creamer, (Vignette). n.d.
35. Pop Creamer, 1928.
39. C.K. Eaton, 1936.
42. William Fostveth, 1931.
48. Bertha (Mrs. Raymond) Griffith, 1931.
49. Raymond (Ray) Griffith, 1929.
50. Bertha and Raymond Griffith, 1933.
51. Raymond and Mike Griffith, 1931.
52. Bertha, Raymond and Mike Griffith, 1931.
4. Untitled. Small boys outside circus tent, 1926.
5. Untitled. Crowd at circus sideshow, 1926.
6. Unidentified blond model, n.d.
7. Unidentified model, seated, 1932.
8. Mabs, 1934.
9. Unidentified young man seated under modern art bust, 1928.
10. Polo player, 1932.
11. Miner, panning for gold, n.d.
12. Desert Rat, Old man lighting a corncob pipe. 1926.
13. Mamie, 1927.
14-15. Helen, 1931.
16. Donnie, 1934.
17. The Irreducibles, Two small boys. 1929.
18. Unidentified twin boys in doorway, 1927.
19. Unidentified little boy with toothless grin, 1927.
20. Unidentified little boy in a sweater, 1927.
21. Little girl in a rocking chair, 1930.
24. Young girl with bobbed hair, profile, 1929.
25. Little blond girl with ribbon in hair, n.d.
26. Child with cat, n.d.
27. Baby with doll, 1931.
30. Baby with rattle, 1930.
31. Baby in undershirt, 1931.
32. Movie theatre in the night rain, 1929.
36. Tiered, stacked metal cylinders on silver metallic paper, 1929.
37. Infant's silverware, 1929.
38. Ornate tea service, 1929.
39. Tea pot and dish, 1930.
40. Silver vases, 1929.
45. Child and chair, 1929.
46. Child at head of stairs, 1929.
47. Rear portrait of model, 1929.
49. Lloyd Wright, 1929.
17. Young America, Model airplane devotees. 1943.
18. Lighted window, n.d.
21. Electrical controls reflected in mirror, 1931.
22. Ornate cabinet, 1930.
27. City Views, 1932.
29. Gallantry, 1927.
30. Cactus plants in pot, 1930.
32-35. Nescafé ads with celebrities, n.d.
32. Hugh Herbert.
33. Joan Bennett.
34. Anne Rutherford.
35. Joan Davis.
36. Unidentified man drinking warm beverage, (Not specified if Nescafé). n.d.
37-43. Avocado ads.
37. Avocado half on lettuce, 1931.
38-39. Avocado half on lettuce, 1932.
40. Avocado half on endive, 1932.
42-43. Avocado slices on tomato and lettuce, 1932.
44-48. Silver ads.
44. Gravy boat, pitcher, and spoons, 1930.
45. Tea service on tray, n.d.
48. Decorative plate, 1929.
20. Parallel lines of small knobs, 1929.
22. Cactus plant, 1930.
23. Postscript, Couple in empty theatre. 1927.
51. California in the palm of your hand, Radio advertisement. 1936.
52. The phantom audience, Radio ad. 1936.
53. Portrait of J.W., Santa Fe cigar ad. 1932.
54. Untitled. Man smoking a cigar, (Apparent duplicate of no.12 despite discrepancy of dates). 1934.
55. Untitled Santa Fe cigar ad, Man and barber. n.d.
56. Untitled Santa Fe cigar ad, Nautical photo. 1932.
4. Yucca blossoms, (This photograph by Steve Hanson). n.d.
12. Blonde child with hands touching above head, n.d.
13. Coffee set on damask tablecloth, 1935.
14. Child in pink hat and coat, n.d.
35-36. Scotch and soda set up, n.d.
37. Steffi Duna, Spanish señorita, (Photo by Clendenin and Hansen). 1936.
38. Señor and señorita, (Photo by Clendenin and Hansen) no.37-38 from the movie Dancing Pirates by Warner Brothers, 1936. 1936.
39. Artist Paul Sample and wife Sylvia, in his studio, 1935.
44. Blue In-Plant shot, n.d.
45. Rooster on mailbox, n.d.
46. Vulture(?) n.d.
47. Marionettes, n.d.
63. Mother and small boy with pussywillows, n.d.
Untitled salon prints on extra-heavy mounts. Many exhibited in the Art Directors Club Show (ACS) Chiefly August 1962. undated.
1. Lloyd Wright, 1929.
2. Portrait of man with a moustache, resting right arm over back of chair(?) and holding with left hand, 1931.
3. Portrait of a man and a woman (same man as in no.2), 1931.
4. Close-up of woman holding steering wheel of a car while her scarf is blowing in the wind, 1933.
5. Close-up portrait of woman wearing a white cloche hat, pearls, and dotted dress, 1932.
6. Right profile of woman in no.5, 1932.
7. Close-up portrait of man in dark suit with striped tie, 1931.
8. Portrait of older man holding a pipe, 1932.
9. Portrait of young man in light colored suit, 1928.
10. Portrait of man in flecked suit smoking a cigarette, 1930.
11. Portrait of man with little girl sitting on his knee, 1930.
12. Portrait of a woman in black dress sitting on a bench, n.d. (
13. Close-up portrait of woman looking over her shoulder, 1929.
14. At the Concert, 1926.
15. Mother & Son, 1929.
16. Portrait of Jane, the Sunkist baby, 1933.
19. Will Connell. Photograph by Fred Dupprich was exhibited Members Salon of Camera Pictorialists of Los Angeles, 1933.
20. Portrait of a lady in Spanish costume, Photograph won an Honorable Mention in the Eighth Annual Competition of American Photography, 1928. 1928.
21. Metal dishes (silver? pewter?) 1929.
23. Coast at the foot of Topanga Canyon, 1926.
24. Raising the tent, 1926.
25. Glass of orange juice, Sunkist ad. 1928.
3. Monkey on perch.
14. Scotch terrier.
17. Eagle with spread wings.
27. Turkey in front of fence, side view.
35-37. Early theater photographs.
35. Backstage; shadow of man on wall.
36. Backstage; wings.
37. Backstage crew.
38-61. Flower arrangements. Used as illustrations for book: Flower arrangements, by Gregory Conway (a florist) 1940.
62-74. Mannings Coffee advertisements.
68. Roasting coffee beans.
75-87. Miscellaneous food advertisements.
88-100. Sunkist ads.
101-107. Mission Dry and other drinks.
101. Mission Dry Orange drink. Angle view.
105. Mission Dry drinks, various flavors.
107. Johnny Walker Red Label scotch whiskey ad.
1-20. Ice and its uses.
18. Open ice-box.
21. Sleeping girl.
22. Little boy eating candy(?).
25. Little girl drinking from cup. Rear angle view.
26-27. Little boy lifted in air by a man. (Different men, different poses).
29. Young boy on bicycle.
30. Young girl Christmas gift shopping.
31. Collage. Wastepaper basket overflowing with trash, 1952.
62. Men walking under tunnel at Hope Street.
68. Woman in beauty shop.
122-130. Orange groves, Porterville, California.
45. Flowers at Reinelt & Vetterle Nursery, Capitola, California, 1937.
Oil; Architectural Views, Including the Following:
Zacho's, Wilshire Boulevard.
By Lloyd Wright:
Derby House, Chevy Chase, Glendale.
Taggart House, Griffith Park.
Lowden House, Franklin Avenue, Hollywood.
Samuel-Navarro House, Los Angeles.
Yucca-Vine Market, Hollywood.
Portraits of Motion Picture and Prominent Personalities, Including the Following:
Will Connell Studio (exterior view); Yale Puppets.
9. Assembly line, Douglas plant, 1936.
10. Wings, 1936.
11. Golden Gate Bridge: Sodium lamp, 1937.
12. Untitled. Train inside the San Bernadino Roundhouse (Engine no.7855), n.d.
13. Colton, 1937.
14. Necktie and fabric swatches, 1931.
15. Wine goblet, 1936.
16. 335. Standard Refinery, Kettleman [California], 1931.
17. Lorraine (?) towers at Standard well in the North dome, Kettleman Hills [California] field, 1931.
1. Refinery, 1931.
2. Top view of Mission Day bottles showing various flavors, 1930.
3. What little girl stars are made of, Make-up, wig, etc. 1938.
7. Close-up of model's foot, 1938.
16. Open ice-box with drop-tray added.
A Study in Rain--Downtown
Miscellaneous photographs. 1926-28
Bertha and Raymond Griffith.
Phil Townsend Hanna.
California Missions and Miscellaneous Views
Advertising, and industrial, and miscellaneous views.
Photographs by other photographers (some identified) of Will Connell and his Art Center Photo class; Miscellaneous industrial photos.
Miscellaneous color prints and transparencies, mostly advertising.
Industrial Photos, etc.
Miscellaneous Color Transparencies, Mostly Mounted
Views of the Southwest
Oil; Pomona College
Mock-up for book on oil.
Proofs of Big Bear Boys' Camp and Tamarack Girls' Camp photos.
Correspondence and ephemera including newspaper clippings and pamphlets relating to Connell's work and publications, typescripts of speeches(?) and ideas.
The Barge operations... miniature mock-up book.
Photographs and album.
Photographs and album (Includes portrait of Lloyd Wright and wife Helen, also one of Jake Zeitlin).
1st.-6th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
7th.-11th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
12th.-16th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
17th.-20th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
21st.-25th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
26th.-29th. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
30th.-33rd. Annual of advertising art in the U.S.
Correspondence: 1930-1931, 1937 and 1959.
Printed material, sketches, wood blocks.
Work-up no.1 Missions of California.
Work-up no.2 Missions of California.
Grace Brown Christmas cards.
Negatives - nursery flowers etc.
Negatives - Kobe.
Negatives - Palomar, etc.
Negatives - Jim Real, Hughes Air.
Hughes Air file, Real, 1-972.
Hughes Air file, 973- , & Noyes.
Nutrilite file, 1-514, Life.
Nutrilite file, 515 - M & C portraits of REJ.
Companion, Journal, Sep, Country, Century.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: Photography, electronics, silk, jets & rockets, education and cars.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: Otto Hansell Mieth, Bob Capa, Los Angeles, railroads and automobiles, Ralph Coane, Loomis Dean McCombe, and Burke-White.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: Feininger, Cartier-Bresson, Eyeoman Haas, Nina Leen, Wallace Kirkland, Englund and Eisenstadt.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: Lisa Larsen, Gordon Parks, Carl Mydans, Gjon Mili, Duncan, and Dmitri Kessel.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: Publicity & ads, astronomics - maps & calendars, weather, oil, stage - Los Angeles and Adams.
Los Angeles Times rotogravure section. 1930.
Scrapbooks of pages from Life magazine on each of the following subjects: U.S. states and cities.
Halsman war photographs.
Elisofon U.S. general - flags, symbols etc.
U.S. - face of America.
Promotion pieces and ads.
Printed material - advertising.
Tool shop catalogs and poster book.
100 best posters, 1935.
Commercial art, vol.10.
Line drawings by Geretz.
Boxes 149-151 are stored in the nitrate vaults in Hollywood.
Proofs and Negatives
Abbott Kimball / Brock's
ADEL (negative no.1-135)
ADEL (negative no.136- )
American Air R & R
Anabolic Food Products Incorporated (Including 1 Colour Transparency)
B & H Norris Standing
Baby Swain / ADA / Oppenheim
BBD & O Clary
Bechtel - McCone
BH & G - Swim, 1959
BH & G - George Gobel
BH & G Santa's Village
BH & G Spirit April
Bill Jenney & Jr.
Black & White lantern slide (1)
Brisacher - Wheeler - Qantas Air
Brock's - Diamonds
Brock's - Portraits
Brock's - Vogue
Brock's - Vogue (Including Notes)
Brock's 1, October 1928
Brock's 2, December 1928
Brock's 3 - Silver Book
Brock's 4, March 1929
Brock's 5, June 1929
Brock's 6, October 1929
Brock's 7, Xmas 1929
Brock's 8, June 1930
Brock's 9, October 1930
Brock's Interiors Tea Services
Brock's Newspaper, 1938
Brock's, Xmas 1931
Business Week / EKCO Ware
California Fruit Growers
California Fruit Growers Grapefruit Book
California Fruit Growers. Soda Fountain.
City of Hope (Including 4 Colour Transparencies)
Coleman / Geissinger / Kinkel / Lola / Rocquemore
Colour Lantern Slides
David / Chinaman / Colonel Otto
Day and Nite
Double X, U.S. & Miner
Edmundson 3-D Ply
EW - B.U.'s & BHG's broadside
EW - Biltmore Florists - Peke
EW - Carnation
EW - Congo
EW - Consumers Credit
EW - Conway Flowers
EW - Fluor
EW - Ghiradelli
EW - Interstate
EW - Laykin
EW - Lennen Lights
EW - Savabrush / Wayoff / Hydro Pura
EW - Shalk Chem, 1944
F.C. & B Hughes no.47-75
F-C Loungers etc.
F-C Loungers, etc.
F-C Men of Distinction
F-C Mixed Bests [?]
F-C Tropicals & Hats
FC & B Hughes
FC & B Hughes - Rejects
FC & B Papermate Camera
FC & B Rheem
FC & B Tesla Coil
Fostvert - Frankenfield - Jos - Paget Fredericks
Franz Geritz [and Family]
George Hope / Nugent / Holzer / Bethel-Hodel
H & J Brock's, 1954
Hal S. - Practical Builder
Hancock Oil - Rejects
Harry Carr / Charles Owen / Ramsey Oppenheim / Douglas McPhee
H-C Golf Caddy
H-C Schalke, 1946
H-C Schalke, cash register 1947
H-C Schalke, 1948
H-C Schalke, 1949
H-C U.S. Hardware & Paper Company
H-C United Motor Courts
Highland Syrup - Table Set-Up - Pickled Pear
HSB - Catalina
HSB - HOMIS
HSB - Natone
HSB - Plastic Compacts
Hunt Foods - Portraits
Jane Fones Job BTLO [?]
Jane Fones Job Color (Color Proofs)
Jane Fones Job Color Alt
Jefferies Litho. (Including 15 colour Transparencies)
Jock Peters - Bachelors - Rewelling
Joe Hartman / Phil Meany / Ellis Fulton / McCarthy
John Henry Nash / Grabhorn Brothers / Valenti / Angelo / Bo Hon / Sanchez / MacCallish
John Reardon - Caltex