Jump to Content
Diaries (GD 1-43)
Notebooks (GD 44-58)
Manuscripts (GD 59-98, FAC 1285)
Correspondence (GD 99-1155)
Scrapbooks (GD 1156-1158)
1. American Central Insurance Company. Automobile substitution endorsement. 17 Dec. 1938.
2. Beaman, A. G. Financial notes. 18 Nov. 19383..
3. Bullock's Wilshire. Receipt for purchase.
4. Campbell, Claude. Bill for services rendered. 12 June 1939.
5. Doyle, Constance (Garland) Harper. Pen & ink drawings.
6. Equitable Life Assurance Society of the United States. Receipt for dividend. 14 Dec. 1938.
7. Friends of the Middle Border. Articles of Incorporation. 1939.
8. Garland, Hamlin. Address book.
9. Garland, Hamlin. Newspaper articles by Garland.
10. Garland, Hamlin. Financial notes. 1935-1936.
11. Garland, Hamlin. Miscellaneous notes.
12. Garland, Hamlin. Passports.
13. Garland, Hamlin. A Pioneer Mother: printed version.
14. Garland, Hamlin. Poems: printed versions.
15. Garland, Hamlin. Typescript of The Afternoon Landscape by Thomas Wentworth Higginson.
16. Garland, Hamlin. William Bacon's Man: printed version with author's autograph corrections.
17. Garland, Hamlin and Lord, Mary Isabel (Garland) Johnson. Memories of the Middle Border: A Combined Lecture Reading: [program]
18. Guaranty Trust Company of New York. Income tax notes. 1935-38.
19. Guaranty Trust Company of New York. Receipt for payment. 2 Dec. 1938.
20. Herr, A. V. Bill for services rendered. Feb. 1937.
21. Hunter, N.Y. Receipt for payment of school tax. Sep. 1933.
22. Hunter, N.Y. Receipt for property tax payment. 1934-37.
23. Hunter, N.Y. Property tax statements. 1934-37.
24. Los Angeles. Registrar of Voters. Voter registration for Hamlin Garland. 16 Sep. 1939.
25. The National Spiritualist. Form letter. 30 Aug. 1939.
26. New York (state). Income tax forms. 1931-1935.
27. New York (state). Bureau of Local Assessment. Application for Revision of Real Property Assessment.
28. Newark Fire Insurance Company. Receipt for payment. 31 Aug. 1939.
29. Onteora Club. Receipts. 1927-1935.
30. Payne Furnatce & Supply Company. Contract for work. 5 July 1939.
31. Railway Express Agency. Shipper's collect receipt. 24 Jan. 1940.
32. St. Paul Fire & Marine Insurance Company. Inspection chart and diagram of home on 2045 DeMille Drive. 3 Mar. 1939.
33. Savage-Haldeman Company. Repair order. 20 Jan. 1939.
34. Security-First National Bank of Los Angeles. Duplicate deposit slips. 1938.
35. Society of Midland Authors. Informational pamphlet. 1917.
36. Taylor, Fielding Lewis, et al. Proposal for a tribute to Irving Bacheller.
37. United States. Treasury Department. Federal income tax forms. 1928-1937.
38. Van Waters, George. Political Geography: printed schoolbook. 1853.
39. Victoria Hotel, Cairo. Bill for services. Sep. 1930.
40. Western Union Telegraph Company. Bill for telegrams sent. 1 Sep. 1919.
41. Wolff, Peter. The Story Behind Leland Stanford University's Greatest Mystery: magazine article.
42. Death momento for Rebecca McClintock Garland. 1842.
43. List of books by Hamlin Garland sent to Fort Wayne Library.
45. Newspaper clippings: reviews of John Hodgdon Bradley's Patterns of Survival.
46. Newspaper clipping: Henry Blake Fuller.
47. Newspaper clippings: Hamlin Garland.
48. Newspaper clippings: death of Hamlin Garland.
49. Newspaper clippings: reviews of Hamlin Garland's books.
50. Newspaper clipping: Zulime Mauna (Taft) Garland.
51. Newspaper clippings: Hardesty Johnson.
52. Newspaper clippings: miscellaneous.
53. Newspaper clippings: Lorado Zadock Taft.
54. Printed items.
55. Printed programs & announcements.
56. The Step Ladder: A Monthly Journal of Bookly Ascent. Apr. 1940.
57. Stray envelopes.
58. Unidentified correspondence.
59. Unidentified song.
GD 1159 Collins, Anthony. Untitled song. 1941?
GD 1160 Doyle, Richard Coyne. Last Will and Testament. 1942, May 29.
GD 1161 Garland, Mary M. Quit claim deed for land in La Crosse County, transferred to Hamlin Garland and Franklin M. Garland. 1914, Nov. 20.
GD 1162 Garland, Mary M. Quit claim deed for land in La Crosse county, transferred to Hamlin Garland. 1914, Nov. 20.
GD 1163 Garland, Zulime Mauna (Taft). Possibilities of Sculpture in American Cities: [essay]. 1929.
GD 1164 Horn, Charles E. and George P. Morris. A Western Refrain: [song]. 1941.
GD 1165 New York Indemnity Company. Completion bond given by Harley S. Bradley in favor of Hamlin Garland. 1930, June 17.
GD 1166 Farran, Don. Two poems: Prairie Saga and Overmantle. 1934, Feb. 19. Both autographed.