Record Series 696 contains scrapbooks and photographs from the Faculty Women's club, dating from 1948 to 2004.
The Faculty Women's Club (FWC) originated as a political action group at Los Angeles Normal School, focused on gathering support
for the creation of a four-year college in Southern California. When the Los Angeles State Normal School became the Southern
Branch of the University of California in 1919, the group's initial political objective was met.
1.2 linear ft.
Copyright has not been assigned to the UCLA University Archives. All requests for permission to publish or quote from the
records must be submitted in writing to the University Archivist. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the UCLA
University Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission of the copyright
holder, which must also be obtained.
COLLECTION STORED OFF-SITE AT SRLF: Open for research. Advance notice required for access. Contact the UCLA Library Special
Collections Reference Desk for paging information.