The Anaximandrian Society at Caltech was formed early in 1935 by a group of
undergraduates from biology interested in studying the history of physiology. The society
continued at least until August, 1945, when the last of its proceedings were distributed.
Copyright has not been assigned to the California Institute of Technology Archives. All
requests for permission to publish or quote from manuscripts must be submitted in writing
to the Head of the Archives. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the
California Institute of Technology Archives as the owner of the physical items and is not
intended to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be
obtained by the reader.
Collection is open for research.