Business ledger used by several different groups and individuals in various Oregon cities (1867-1888). Occidental Meat Market
daybook (Portland, Or., 1867; Albany, Or., 1868; unspecified location, 1876) occupies pages 1-96, 336, 349-350, 355. Douglas
County School District no. 50 (Cleveland, Or.) school board minutes (1872-1888) occupy pages 97-138. Cleveland Lodge no. 175
of Good Templars (Cleveland, Or.) minutes occupy pages 164, 169, 171-184, and 262-265.
Occidental Market, operated by G.V. Marshall and Louis Jantzen, sold wholesale meats first in Portland, then in Albany, Or.
(1867-1876). Their principal customers were hotels and restaurants. Douglas County (Or.) School District no. 50 operated Cleveland
School in hamlet of Cleveland (1872-1888). School had forty-eight pupils (1884). Cleveland Lodge no. 175 of Good Templars
was local chapter of a temperance organization with both male and female members (1872-1873.
Permission for publication is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended
to include or imply permission of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.