Record Series 312 contains microfilm master negatives of construction files generated by University of California, Los Angeles
Campus Architects and Engineers.
The UCLA Architects and Engineering Division (Office of the Comptroller) was established in 1946. The office has undergone
several changes as follows: Renamed Campus Architects and Engineers, 1969-1975; renamed Architects and Engineers/Project Management
(Facilities), c.1976-1985; changed reporting line from Facilities to Capital Programs, 1986-1989; named Campus Architects
and Engineers (Capital Programs), 1990-1991; named Design and Construction (Capital Programs), 1991- .
5.0 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright. All requests for permission to publish
or quote must be submitted in writing to the UCLA University Archivist.
Access to this collection is RESTRICTED. Prior permission of the UCLA Capital Programs office is required.