Collection consists of two feasibility study reports, 1990 and 1991, by The Architects collaborative Inc., which include architectural
drawings and photographic illustrations; and a 1991 report on the site exploration and testing work prepared by Forell/Elsesser
The west wing of the Cecil H. Green Library comprises the original Stanford University Library designed by architects Bakewell
and Brown and completed in 1919. It sustained considerable damage during the 1989 Loma Prieta earthquake.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.