This unpublished paper recounts the history of the research undertaken by Mosher, his students, and colleagues from 1959 to
Harry S. Mosher was professor of chemistry at Stanford University from 1947 to 1981.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted
to a digital use copy.