Collection consists of one register from the Hotel Lloyd for the dates May 19, 1913 through November 23, 1921, listing guest
names, residences, room numbers, and dates.
Hotel Lloyd was located at 1334 First Street, between A and Ash Streets in San Diego. Agada Nilson and Bertha Brattlund were
the first proprietors of the Hotel, officially listed as such in the San Diego City Directory from 1914-1919. In 1920, the
City Directory lists the Hotel Lloyd as having furnished rooms. Ownership of the Hotel changed hands many times over the years,
and continued as a functioning hotel until about 1969-1970, an exact date of closure is unknown.
1.0 Linear feet
The San Diego History Center (SDHC) holds the copyright to any unpublished materials. SDHC Library regulations do apply.
This collection is open for research.