Jump to Content
Scope and Content Note
8. Typical ceremony for a State visit, South Lawn, White House, May 26, 1970.
9. President and Mrs. Nixon attend reception at French Embassy with President and Madame Georges Pompidou, Feb. 25, 1970.
10. The President converses with Chancellor Willy Brandt of Germany in the Green Room at the White House, May 14, 1969.
11. Mrs. Nixon receives a big hug during a party for diplomatic children, Dec. 23, 1969.
12. The President meets with David Lupi, the Hearing and Speech Poster Child, Apr. 24, 1969.
15. The President throws out the first ball at opening day, Apr. 7.
17. Duke Ellington looks on as the President takes a turn at the piano.
23. Presidential motorcade with President Nixon and President Diaz Ordaz of Mexico; San Diego, California, Sep. 9, 1970.
28. Tricia and friends attend a masked party at the White House.
32. President Nixon visits Pope Paul at the Vatican, Sep. 28, 1970.
33. Airport arrival ceremonies at Belgrade, Yugoslavia with President Tito, Sep. 30, 1970.
34. Motorcade during visit to Madrid, Spain, Oct. 2, 1970.
35. Mrs. Nixon receives Irish linen from a family in Ireland during visit, Oct. 4, 1970.
36. Motorcade in Dublin, Ireland, during visit, Oct. 5, 1970.
37. President Nixon stops along roadside to watch horsemen work out during visit to Ireland, Oct. 5, 1970.
47. President Nixon walks with Prime Minister Heath at the Presidential retreat, Camp David, Maryland, Dec. 18, 1970.
Tricia Nixon's wedding at the White House, June 12, 1971 (15 photographs, see box 4 for one additional oversize photograph)
Nixon in China, Feb. 21-28, 1972 (8 photographs, see box 5 for one additional one oversize photograph)
"Special Photographic Report on Recent Activities of the President and the First Family," April 5, 1974. (41 photographs plus 1 form letter from O. Atkins)
Portrait of President Nixon; Portrait of President and Mrs. Nixon; photograph of Mrs. Nixon, Mrs. Ford, Queen Fabiola of Belgium, and one unidentified woman
Miscellaneous images of President Nixon, the First Family, and the White House, May 14, 1969-July 18, 1971 (9 photographs)
Miscellaneous images of President Nixon, the First Family, and the White House, Aug. 6, 1971-May 24, 1972 (8 photographs)
Miscellaneous images of President Nixon, the First Family, and the White House, undated. (3 photographs)