This report consists of pre-demolition and demolition photographic documentation, along with a summary statement and a copy
of the Historic Values Information Brief produced by the Stanford University Planning Office.
Roble Hall was the first women's dormitory at Stanford University, built in 1891 of Ransome reinforced concrete. It was renamed
Sequoia Hall in 1918 and used as a men's dormitory; in 1957 it was reduced to a one-story building and used for academic offices.
It was demolished in 1996 to make way for new science and engineering buildings.