Videotape (VHS) and audio cassette of Sanders' illustrated talk in January 1997 for the Stanford Historical Society.
Harry L. Sanders was the first full-time director of planning at Stanford University. He joined the Planning Office in 1956,
was appointed director in 1960, and retired in 1976; during his tenure, Stanford experienced its greatest period of development
since its opening in 1891.
0.02 Linear feet (2 items)
None; release form accompanied cassette