Three albums of photographs showing teachers and children engaging in various indoor and outdoor activities, c. 1950 and 1964-65;
and one scrapbook of clippings, photographs, invitations, and a report, 1947-66.
The Bing Nursery School, first known as the Stanford Village Nursery School, was established in 1949 as a cooperative venture
between parents and the University's Dept. of Psychology.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
This collection is open for research.