Jump to Content
First Year Donations
Scope and Content Note
Correspondence with James Leal Henderson and Stew Pelon. James Henderson correspondence.
San Francisco, 1935-1936.
World War II.
Avalon, New Jersey, 1947.
Washington, D.C., 1949-1950.
1951 India/France 1952.
Nogales, Texas, 1957.
Valle del Bravo, 1962.
Cleveland - Washington, D.C., 1967-1968.
Stew Pelon correspondence, 1947-1950.
The Florentine Ring. (1944) .
Scope and Content Note
Miscellaneous Literary Manuscripts.
1. High School papers, 1930-1932.
2. Short Story Course. UCLA, 1935.
3. Lower Division English Papers, 1932-33.
4. Miscellaneous Notes & Drawings.
5. History notes & examinations.
6. Miscellaneous Papers for English & American Literature, Poe, Hawthorn, Clemens, including a Miracle play in verse.
1. Class Notes, UCLA--Klingberg 199 (English History) The World is constantly opening up under new management.
2. Lobonov-Rostovsky, Russian History.
3. English Drama, Lily Bess Campbell Short story writing: Carhart, Hubbell.
4. Philosophy, Rieber; U.S. History, Lockey & Caughey; Literature, Downes.
5. Papers in Literary Criticism, vol.1: Keats, Stevenson, Bracket, Masefield poem, Carcoes, rewritten.
6. Papers in Literary Criticism, vol 2: Cather, Zoschenko, Cronyn, Pater, Nathan, Illustrated Primer, & 199B paper on Hollywood & British Empire.
7. Essays, poems & stories: 4 Pence for Rowley, Volpone, Hamilton Duel, Russia East & West.
8. Daily Bruin Assignment sheets, 1935-36.
9. Miscellaneous Blue Books, including Rieber-Logic 1A illustrated.
10. High School Chemistry notebook. Summer School, 1932.
Miscellaneous Short stories, 1931-1939 (unpublished).
MGM publicity stories, 1938.
Miscellaneous Short Stories, unpublished 1940-1949 (All fragments).
Frank Mitchell Dazey collaborations.
Novel: Take My Heart.
Novel: E.J. Ralston.
Miscellaneous Completed Short Stories, unpublished, 1940-1959.
Scope and Content Note
Miscellaneous Incomplete Novels & Notes for completed Novels.
Nesley Farson, 1938.
Fiske St. House Color, 1940.
Devon Clare, 1953.
Benefit of Clergy (?).
Christmas Isle, 1947.
Man Has Forever notes.
All for a Lousy Fortune notes.
Miscellaneous Incomplete novels; Radio, TV show treatments.
Antihes novel 1952-57.
Kidney Story, 1957.
France historical, 1958.
Radio & TV, 1939-1959.
Completed Motion picture Scripts & treatments.
Darmour Seriel Trailers.
Brenda Starr script.
Black Arrow script.
Henry, treatment with Fay Kanin.
Young Idea, with James Francis Crow.
Woman in Love with Phil Rosen.
One Love at a Time with James L. Henderson.
Telvision Scripts, unproduced.
Heading Home, 1960.
Sugarfoot, with James L. Henderson, 1959.
The Hold-out, 1958.
All Other film story outlines, 1937-1950.
Miscellaneous TV & Film scripts.
Paging the Judge, ABC radio network show, 1953.
TFPL (U.S.Airforce) Training films, 1942-43.
Such is Life, TV pilot film; scripts, bills, etc.
Crosby Enterprises, TV films produced.
Dixon short story.
Miscellaneous TV & Radio Scripts, 1939-1940.
Drawing Conclusions (Bob Dwan).
Glamour Boy (Ran Singer).
Mousie (Herb Allen).
Jackie Coogan show script (produced).
Teamsters Union film.
Camera Club publication.
Bleat File copies.
Let's Broadcast manuscripts (Published).
Gildersleeve radio outlines for L.L. Levinson.
Astrology short subject.
Miscellaneous Stories to adapt.
Frankenstein mayor campaign.
Proposition 12 (right to work).
Communique Brochures, printed, Hollywood Writers Mob.
Ben Scribbling, radio writers guild.
Wright Field miscellaneous.
People Are Funny outlines.
Completed Plays & Novels (unpublished).
Bride of the Bath (play), 1954.
All for a Lousy Fortune (1946).
Axy novel, 1957, incomplete.
Friend of the Family (unpublished novel, 1948-1954).
Persian Wedding, 1956.
Scope and Content Note
Second Year Donations, February 1963
Ephemera attending Civic Activities.
Files 1,2,3: Activities undertaken in connection with Santa Monica School Board Lay committee on building. 1956, 1957.
Files 4-8: Little League in Malibu, 1956 through 1959.
File 9: Committee reports, etc., in connection with building of Writers Guild building. 1957-58.
File 10: UCLA Scholarship committee (This was committee which awarded scholarship to Rafer Johnson), 1953, 1956(?), n.d.
File 11: Agendas, etc., of Alumni Council meetings (UCLA) (Three tone doodling, here!), 1953.
File 12: Parent Teacher Association presidency, 1953-1954.
Prospective Television Programs--Audition Scripts.
1. Beat Your Wife--Wayne Morris, August 1953.
2. Beat Your Wife--Alan Hale Jr., September 28, 1953.
3. Beat Your Wife--Robert Paige, 8 April 1954.
4. Rogers in Town--Will Rogers Jr., 1955.
5. What's Your Hobby--Ken Murray-Sue Fleishman, 1956.
6. Wish Day--Robert Paige, May 31, 1956.
7. Five minute Entertainment program, 1962.
8. Don McNeill TV Audition--Chicago, August 7, 1956.
9. Farmers Market Presentation--Judy Canova, 1959.
10. One More Chance--with Chuck Foreman, 1959.
11. What's the Name of that Song--Gwinn, Robert Alda, 1957.
12. The Sandy Vance Show--Presentation, 1958.
13. Your On Your Own--Script, 1954.
Prospective Television Programs.
1. Judge a' Character--Prospecti, 1956-1960.
2. What do I Wear, 1953.
3. The Human Race, 1956-1962.
4. Mr. Mystery, 1956.
5. Win in Doubt, 1958.
6. Jury Room (Dick Davis), 1953.
7. Friend of Foe (Shukin), 1957.
8. Blow the Man Down, 1954 (Includes funny biographical notes!).
9. Sincerely Yours, 1960.
10. Games On TV (sports: Howard Blake), 1958.
11. On the Square, 1958.
12. On the Square--2nd Version.
13. Zoo Parade--Jack Wrather.
14. County Fair--New York, 1959 (one week's work).
15. Eddie Mayhew Show--rewrite, 1952 (One Sunday p.m.).
16. Follow the Sun submission--M. Hargrove, 1961.
17. Incomplete: The Tourist--With Don O'Connor 1957.
18. Dialogue Revision The Renegade Ranger, 1938.
19. Red Wagon--Swift & Company film, 1945.
20. Manuscript of Minicam Photography article, 1944.
Prospective T.V. Programs (Some produced....)
1. Paging the Judge--produced scripts.
2. Paging the Judge--more scripts, 1953-1954.
3. Yoleven--Parlor gambling game.
4. Say the Word--Audience show, 1960.
5. Tom Fadden Possibilities--script ideas, 1956.
6. Three Shows for a Band--audience Participation 1957.
7. Crime Game, & Treasure Hunt Game, invented for Mattel Toy Company, 1960. First named was distributed and sold as a toy game in 1961.
8. Inspector Droll--Dan Jenkins story, J.S. script, 1952.
9. One Man Show; Jack Finney story, J.S. Script PROD 1952.
10. Heading East: TV Western series idea; 1 hour, script 1960.
11. Linkletter Sketchbook: Ray Sullivan 1953.
12. Goldwyn Publicity Writing 1937.
13. Stanley & Associates publicity writing 1941.
Television Plot Outlines & Miscellaneous Stories
1. Trip to the Point, 1958. Includes story.
2. G-G-Gaslight -- TV Plot outline 1959.
3. Miscellaneous T.V. Comedy Ideas.
4. Champ--Published short story Manuscript, 1962.
5. Three-Legged Gun--TV outline, 1959.
6. Taffy--Includes story, 1959.
7. The Big Wheel (All-American male) TV, 1959.
8. Star Stock Company--TV series idea, 1957.
9. The Other Eve--TV, 1958.
10. Kelly Bros. (The Alaskans)--TV outline, 1959.
11. Crescendo. (Mr. Garlund) outline, script included, 1960.
12. Three Lost Loves, 1958. TV outline, Includes script.
13. Bad Month at Old San Antone--Satire, 1962.
14. Connecticutt Yankee--TV Adaptation (Blake), 1958.
15. Long Lost Ago--TV outline, 1952.
16. Blood Brothers--S. story & TV adaptation, 1956.
17. Fergusons of Texas--With J.L.H., 1959. TV outline.
18. Fever, 1958. Includes TV script.
19. U.S. Come Home--TV Outline, 1959.
20. Flight to Soloco--TV Outline 1958.
21. TV Criticism--rejected by New Republic, 1957.
22. Mate of the Corpse--Complete TV outline, 1957.
Stanley, Jackson, 1914- . Fernando. Los Angeles and Hawaii, 1959-1966.
10 packages. Typescript with copious holograph corrections and additions.
A novel, in various drafts, unpublished as of November 1966.
Notes--trip to England, 1950. Handwritten Oxford class notes; bride of the bath notes.
Correspondence from Europe.
Participation in UCLA Play critiques.
Correspondence 44, 52, 55, (Put into box with correspondence of same year).
TV Ideas, 1958. For some other box.
Siberia's No Summer Resort, 1934-1939.
Associated TV Committee--first professional TV show in Hollywood..... 1944.
Animal Room. 1947.
Correspondence, January-June 1962.
Correspondence, 1962, Mexico.
Correspondence, 1962, post-Mexico.
Correspondence, February 8, 1963.
Correspondence, May 1963.
Correspondence--Letters from Europe 1964.
Correspondence, September-December 1964.
Correspondence - To June 1966.
Correspondence--Hawaii, 1966, miscellaneous.
Correspondence--Hawaii, 1966 (Alice Stanley, John Nelson, Gil Harrison, Lou Blau, Bright (Stanley) Kincaid).
Correspondence--Hawaii, 1966 (Leith & Jean Anderson, Jack Morse, Laura Stanley, miscellaneous).
The Florentine Ring:
Short stories from... (unpublished).
Sales correspondence, 1962.
Correspondence: comments from friends regarding The Florentine Ring.
Complete file of TV Program Big Game broadcast in color over NBC TV Network in the summer of 1958 (Total of 12 Broadcasts).
Scope and Content Note
Diaries and Date books of Jackson Stanley... various dates as indicated on `envelopes.
Copy of Unpublished novel, Where the Business Is, plus Original Manuscript typescript under original title: The Roman Wedge. (1966).
Copy of unpublished novel, Quintopec, plus original manuscript typescript under original title: The Devil & the Dove. (1959-1967--Quntopec written in 1967).
Correspondence & Obituaries of Fred E. Stanley (1891-1949) relative to his death, May 27, 1949. (Father of Jackson Stanley).
At least THREE file folders of Correspondence for the/year 1964.
1. Events Attended, 1966.
2. Playa Larga Club de Acapulco.
3. Joel Climenhaga (Newsletter).
4. TV Markets, 1958.
5. UCLA Alumni Shows, 1940-1945.
6. Auxiliary Police, 1942.
7. Form Letter for People Who have left things at our house.
8. Pedigree--Charlie, 1953.
9. TV Notes on 1965-66 Season.
10. Jason Robards Ephemera.
11. Memorial Activities Center Brochures (Includes Dunning Letters).
12. Writers Guild.. Miscellaneous mailings, 1961-1963.
13. Speeches...Notes for same.... 1955.
14 Peter Frankenfeld Correspondence 1958-1963.
15. Peter Frankenfeld--Pink Copy of Material sent to Germany.
16. Journal of Society for Social Medicine. Phil Wright, editor. vol.1, Issues 1-12.
18. Malibu Incorporation, 1963.
19. J.L. Webster Parent Teacher Association (Mildred), 1960-61.
20. Santa Monica City Schools... Board Meetings, 1961.
21. Study course notebooks - Auxiliary Police, etc.
1. School Brochures: Cate, Thatcher, Verde Valle.
2. Synonon Letter to County, & Brochures, 1963.
3. Bruin Bench Minutes & Memoranda (1963-1965).
4. Bruin Bench ditto (1966).
5. Bruin Bench (1959-60.
6. Bruin Bench (1961).
7. Bruin Bench (1962).
8. Class of 1936. Reunion, 1956.
9. Class of 1936. Mailing list, 1956.
10. Class of 1936. Reunion, 1961.
11. Class of 1936 (Correspondence 1961).
12. Class of 1936 (Thirtieth Reunion, 1966).
13. Democratic Club of Malibu (1960).
14. July 6, 1960 (Arrest).
15. Goalposts, 1960- .
16. Webster PTA, 1961 Season (Birch Club Takeover) (Speech).
17. Horseracing--Programs, 1949-1966 (Includes Betting Records).
18. Writers Guild Building Committee (1959).
19. Writers Investment Club (1961).
20. Loglan Letter.
21. Coffee House Positano Brochures. Published Monthly, 1960-61(?).
22. Conant Report Comparison--Santa Monica Schools, 1961.
23.Parent Teacher Association Speech, 1960.
24.Parent Teacher Association Miscellaneous, 1960.
25. Career Day Speech. Moor Park High school, 1960.
26. Optimst Club proceedings, 1960.
27. Freeway Rally. Malibu, April 7, 1962.
28. Malibu Postmastership..Speeches, petitions etc 1961.
29. American Educational Theater Association 1961.
31. Common Stocks Experiment.
32. Laura; at Westlake (1960-63) Correspondence.
33. Jim Stanley--Webb School (1962-65) Correspondence.
34. Cathy at Camp (1962).
35. Scrabble Scores (196-).
36. Old Poker Scores (1945).
37. Hearts Scores (1957).
38. Chess with Steiner 1958.
39. Westside Bruin Club 1953.
40. Arriflex.. Brochures, Waybills (1955).
41. Carlos.. Small Claims (1960).
42. Business..Hotels...Europe Trip 1964.
43. All for a Lousy Fortune, unpublished first novel.
44. Blue & White Editorial 1932.
45. Associated Committee for Television, 1945.
46. World Series..Box Scores, 1940.
47. Sawyer School of Business Brief Form.
48. First Draft...Hogarth...History Thesis, 1935.
49. Daily Bruin Clippings. May 16-25, 1935.
50. Vladamir Serge Suit--UCLA Film, 1935, Script.
51. Marriage.. 1938. Sucker List.
52. Magazine Articles... Minicam Photography, Clearning House, Readers Scope, This month.
53. Click, Southern California picture magazine.
54. Daily Bruin Memo to Andy Hamilton... May 1934.
55. Budget Figures, 1939.
56. 5656 Fernwood Avenue 1943-1948.
57. 27460 Malibu Road 1948-1963.
58. Additions to Residence 1959.
59. 6. 44 Acres, Malibu 1964.
60. Employment Taxes-State 1954-1962.
61. Dresdner Bank 1958-1959.
62. John Nelson. Europe. 1958 ( Big Game).
Letters and Papers of Mildred Cooley Stanley prior to our marriage. They may be filed or destroyed in any way you see fit.
Manuscript, for screen production of my father, Fred E. Stanley, February 7, 1891-May 27, 1949.
Various screen treatments submitted to him while he was story editor at Darmour productions. 1933(?).
Miscellaneous other screen treatments.
Periodicals containing articles by Fred Stanley, 1930-1947.
1. Various Papers. press Agency, 1939-40 Film Production Lab, UCLA, Auxiliary Police, Miscellaneous Papers, 1944.
2. Hospital Book (4 vol.), October-November 1962 (Correspondence, 1st Coronary).
3. Travel Brochures (Oregon Trip 1946) Racing Programs.
4. Coccidiodomycosis--Correspondence, 1957.
Three on the Town
Scope and Content Note
1. Wall Chart, 3 on the Town.
2. Woody Wooderry Reports submitted by Alice Stanley (mother).
3. Prospective Acts.
5. Miscellaneous Corres with prospective idea people for show.
6. New Format, October 1, 1967.
7. Comserv sheets (Official station description of show to be submitted weekly to FCC.
8. Sketches. (Prospective only; none used).
9, 10, 11. Reports--including publicity, Inter-office corres,.
12-19. Files for performers: Linn Sheldon, Jim Lucas, Johnny Gilbert, Clay Cole, Dick Curtis, Bob Kole, Mark Russell & Tom Haley. (One per week).
20-32. Files for Performers finally selected (Clay Cole & Mark Russell) Numbers x-1, x-2 etc. Refers to Weeks.
The Real Duke, Published November 12, 1969 by Stein & Day, New York.
1. C/C of original prospectus, February 10, 1968.
2. Research notes.
3. First draft pages.
4. Complete carbon on 575 page submission to publisher, September 29, 1968.
5. Page revisions through October and November 1968.
6. Additional Cuts, October & November 1968.
7. Additional Cuts, January 1969.
8. Cuts, December 1968.
9. Photostat of version submitted in January 1969.
10 Revisions through February, March & April 1969.
11. Final Manuscript as it went to the printer.
12. Galley Proofs.
13. Page proofs.
Notes and Hands.
Raymond confidential report. Shaw papers.
Where the Vision?.
Correspondence-- Eve Of St. Agnes.
House plans David Ming Li Lowe.
Stout & Wright.
Furniture moving and storage receipts.
Marina Aparments brochure.
Insurance, Securities Trust.
Robert Myer, contractor, 1954-1955.
H. Werner Buck debt to Fred E. Stanley.
Hawaii correspondence, 1967.
Santa Monica correspondence, 1967.
Bethesda correspondence, 1968.
Cleveland correspondence, July 1967-January 1968.
Family correspondence, 1968.
Family correspondence--Laura, Mildred, Jim.
Fig Tree John.
Emerson on Love.
Death Valley, 1973.
Anna and the King.
Graphics Expo, 1972.
Letter from UCLA African Studies Center.
Musso & Frank Grill article by Lois Dwan.
Richard Levinson--Lois Dwan articles-- Los Angeles Times, 1969.
Howard Blake piece in Israel magazine, 1969.
Real estate school ABS notes.
Popular songs catalogs.
Building materials brochures.
Bulletin of Atomic Scientists, 1947.
New York Times article: Architecture, the Living Theater.
Pueblo case news stories, 1969.
Manuscript play contests.
Human Inventory, Incorporated.
Plagiarism suit versus CBS.
16mm Film catalogs.
The New Republic.
The New Revolution.
American Veterans Committee.
Leonard Gregory book catalogs, 1945.
One Big Happy Number: October 9, 1963.
Americans for Democratic Action.
Pipe smoking brochures.
Christmas letters, 1962.
First day covers.
Galsworthy play collection.
Aldous Huxley collection.
Letter re Two for the Seesaw New Yorker review.
Jesse Jones Box Company.
John Burroughs Jr. High school diploma.
Class of 1936.
Cathy the runner.
The Committee (Improvisationists).
San Pedro walk, March 24, 1972.
The Man Who Was Irresistible to Women.
Higginson piece New Republic, 1963.
Time for Tom.
He Says-She Says.
You and the Law.
Dynasty game design-7304.
Selchow and Righter.
ESP game 7302.
Far and Near.
Sports events we have seen.
John Birch Society.
Domestic news and politics.
Film strike October 1945.
1971 Earthquake-- Los Angeles Times.
Correspondence June-December 1968. Santa Monica.
Outs, October 1971. Deleted chapters from a book on bridge.
On writing technique.
Los Angeles Open 1974.
Art media samples.
New Word for Fornicate manuscript. The New Republic, December 28, 1963.
Republic of Letters.
Edmund Wilson material.
Saul Steinberg. Draft of article for New Republic.
Teleplay-- Hollywood Heyday: Heel and Soul.
Firs' Souf' notes.
Long Wait at Styx. Notes, etc.
New Kind of Guy: Biomathematician. Article.
Flight Plan: Fun! Article.
Manuscript-- In Search of an Island.
PTA Outlook articles.
The Foolish Fifties.
Replies to Idiocy. Letters to editors and articles.
Early sketching 1929.
Correspondence re Stanley and Hollywood blacklist.
Diversion At Delphi.
Partial manuscripts for A Rogue's Life and The Interview.
Play Bride of the Bath.
Where the Business Is.
Current correspondence (1974- ).
Sentiments of Richard M. Nixon.
TV events seen.
Script Mousie and the Rat.
Script Double Exposure.
Partial manuscript Melantha.
Script Sergeant Bantry.
Script Undercover Jay.
Script The Coverup.
Material for westerns.
TV-related correspondence, 1970.
Script for Mission Impossible.
Script for Young Lawyers. Treatment.
Script for The Bold Ones. Treatment.
Script for Bonanza. Treatment.
Treatment Cast Off for Medical Center.
Treatment for Mission Impossible episode The Subway.
Treatment for script Angel Crutch.
Treatment for Marcus Welby MD script Birthwort.
Treatment for script Sound and Fury.
Notes for Mod Squad script.
Script Feedback for Name of the Game.
Idea bank-Notes, miscellaneous.
Notes and correspondence re Marcus Welby MD Script.
Ideas for Room 222.
Notes for Storefront.
Correspondence re Hawaii Five-O ideas.
Ideas for Nichols.
Treatment for Apartment Heist.
Ideas for In On The Kill.
Partial manuscript and draft for The Day to Kill.
First draft of screenplay Mark Of Angels.
1971 Checklist of screenplays in UCLA Theater Arts Library.
Mark of Angels notes.
Manuscript of Mark of Angels. Second draft(?).
Continuation of second draft of Mark of Angels (?).
First draft Mark of Angels deletions.
Third draft Mark of Angels.
Double Exposure manuscript and corrections.
Quintopec Draft, notes and corrections.
Final draft Quintopec.
Edited manuscript of Quintopec.
Outline and early draft for novel Happy You Die.
Mildred Stanley writings, 1940s.
World bidding championships, 1974 (Bridge.).
Letter re Bill Lester estate July 13, 1973.
Cooley family correspondence (Mildred Stanley's family).
Correspondence: Hulsey Lokey.
Catherine Stanley's wedding.
Stanley family geneology.
Eagles correspondence, 1923-24.
Kenney family history.
New Yorker article on overpopulation.
Correspondence Overseas School of Rome.
Correspondence re game idea 1973.
Character names from Stanley's novels.
Notes: The Lady's Marker.
First draft The Angeleno.
Bound manuscript The Angeleno.
Corrections The Angeleno.
Notes, research, etc. for The Angeleno.
Research for The Angeleno.
Manuscript Gamesman Bridge by Stanley and E.B. Kantar.
Easy Expert Bridge late draft.
Easy Expert Bridge early rough drafts.
Additional rough drafts.
Gamesman Bridge manuscript. Copy read by Gil Harrison.
Gamesman Bridge manuscript. final corrections.
Correspondence from Liveright Publishing.
Material related to manuscript.
Mattel game 1972.
Guest lists for show 3 on the Town.
Script for children's show with Marty Allen.
Notes on animal show.
Television show idea and notes-- Dina and The Three Soars.
Notes- Uncle Otto.
Business, photo data Rome, Hamburg 1964.
Screenplay outline A Case of Self Defense.
Doug Scwartz--Budget for short subject film.
Outline-- Bank Affair.
Teleplay-- Mr. Potts.
Draft of Ring Around the Rosary for Man From U.N.C.L.E.
Draft Heaven's Full of Rocks.
Draft of script Crescendo.
Idea for play Eamon.
Idea for script Knight of the Road.
Outline for Dr. Kildare script.
Draft of script Four Ways in Vienna.
Partial outline script The Latticed Door.
Ideas for A Man's A Man.
Draft of novel Scott Free.
Notes for a novel about bridge.
Draft of novel Affair of State.
Several drafts of short story, Who Forever Held His Peace.
Outline for Room 222 script “A Ship is A quotation From A Forest.”
Various film synopses.
TV critique 1968 season.
Outline Vladimir Serge Suit 1936.
Short short stories.
Ten Gallon Hat, Stanley's first published short story (Los Anglees High annual).
Two Letters-idea for a novel.
Scramby Amby-game show scripts.
Outline for Groucho Marx series.
Style manual and other material for Man From U.N.C.L.E.
E.J. Ralston Again-Story ideas.
Outline for Death Valley Days script.
Idea for daytime TV show.
Ulcer book manuscript.
Donald O'Connor show notes and ideas, 1968.
Story notes-- Pregnant Pause.
Story treatment- Don't Call Me Comrade, Comrade.
Correspondence with Dick Clark Productions re Hawaiian Honeymoon.
TV script idea The Lash and the Book.
Ideas, notes for game show, The Sky's The Limit.
Friend of the Family-treatment.
Big Game game show--Financial statement, scripts, set building instructions.
Repeatable games, notes from People Are Funny.
Script Blood Brothers.
Film and TV stories, March-June 1967.
Bid and correspondence for Air Force training film.
Treatment for novel Damp Canyon.
First draft Our Man Mann.
Ad campaign for Carpetech.
Notes on audience participation shows, ratings, etc.
Outline for game show Judge a Character.
Production boards Big Game game show.
Research for game show The Human Race.
Game shows: Statistics, budgets, etc.
Outline for panel show Sat the Word.
Correspondence with Robert Wehner.
Correspondence with Herbert Wright.
Notes on TV show Keep Talking.
Correspondence with Peter Edler.
Biographical data on Minister Mukasa of Uganda--Overseas Hosts.
Rough outlines-- Out of Time and The Autumn Springs.
Rough draft, Out of Time.
Sixty-Notes on aging.
Raymond Bierce tragedy.
Poem--Once Met in the Shade.
Echo Chamber notes.
Correspondence with Mag-Nif, Incorporated.
Story idea The Golden Trunk.
Story idea on poet Byron.
Verse in letters.
Manuscript, Lean Forever.
Manuscript, Lose Weight with Joy.
Curtis Brown Limited.
Correspondence with Kenneth Bilby of NBC 1968.
Correspondence with Buchanan of Southwestern Natural Gas.
Article on the Greek Isles.
Judge J. Morse--articles and story ideas.
Stanley's will and biography.
Bad Month at San Antone-Article, notes on Ad Topperwein.
Edmund Kohn works.
Correspondence with Howard Blake.
Correspondence with Tom and Elizabeth Brady.
Naomi Burton correspondence--to 1969.
Naomi Burton correspondence--1950-1954.
Naomi Burton correspondence--1959-1961.
Correspondence with Ethel Cooley.
Correspondence with Chandler Harris.
Correspondence with Gilbert Harrison.
Correspondence with Della Hart.
Correspondence with Peter Heggie (Authors' Guild).
Correspondence with Jimmy Henderson.
Correspondence with Jimmy Henderson.
Correspondence with Bright Kincaid.
Correspondence with C. Larronde.
Thomas Lipscomb correspondence.
Correspondence with Laura Stanley.
Correspondence with Jack Morse.
Correspondence with Stu Pelon.
Correspondence with Ed Nofziger.
Letters to William Robinson returned by Air Force.
Correspondence with Anthony Rota Booksellers.
Mc Hale's Navy Ensign Parker episode.
Mc Hale's Navy Piazza Binghamtoni episode.
Room 222 The Lincoln Story episode.
Hawaii Five-O Second Shot episode.
The Man From U.N.C.L.E. The Very Grave Affair episode.
The Wild Wild West The Night of the Gruesome Games episode.
Mc Hale's Navy War-Italian Style episode.
Fun and Games game show proposal.
Manuscript, The Bird That Could'nt Carry a Tune by Charles Norman.
Abu Ben Adhem-a play.
Partial Manuscript, The Amiable Monster.
Screenplay (TV) The Cover-Up.
The Real Duke reader proofs.
Play Sybil by Jack Morse.
The Chrysler Show One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich.
Musical comedy Lootville by Benedict and Nancy Freeman.