The Marcus T. Reynolds drawing of the Albany Evening Journal building addition spans 3 linear feet and dates from 1916. The
collection is composed of one drawing in the form of a reprographic copy dated November 1, 1916. The drawing depicts the plaza
elevation of the extension to the office building for the Albany Evening Journal, formally known as the Delaware and Hudson
Railroad Company building.
Marcus Tullious Reynolds was born on August 20, 1869 in Great Barrington, Massachusetts. He studied at Williams College and
then went on to study architecture at Columbia University. Reynolds began practicing architecture on his own in 1893 in Albany,
New York. Throughout the course of his career he primarily designed banks and office buildings. Reynolds died on March 18,
3.0 Linear feet
(1 flat file folder)
Partially processed collection, open for use by qualified researchers.