The collection consists of telephone directories for the Cal Poly Pomona Campus from 1959 to 2013. The phone directories include
lists of faculty along with their school and personal contact information; college departments; and maps of the campus and
The school that would eventually become Cal Poly Pomona was established in 1938 at the former site of the Voorhis School for
Boys in San Dimas, California. The Voorhis School had been donated to the state of California for educational purposes and
served as the southern branch of California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo. The campus was referred to as the
2.52 Linear Feet
Unpublished manuscripts are protected by copyright. Permission to publish, quote, or reproduce must be secured from the repository
and the copyright holder.
Advanced notice required for access.