Record Series 448 contains the correspondence and subject files of the Campus Architects and Engineers of the University of
California, Los Angeles.
The UCLA Architects and Engineering Division (Office of the Comptroller) was established in 1946; Carl C. McElvy, Architect
for the UCLA campus (c.1945-1963). Named Campus Architects and Engineers, 1969-1975; named Architects and Engineers/Project
Management (Facilities), c.1976-1985.
7.2 linear ft.
Copyright of portions of this collection has been assigned to The Regents of the University of California. The UCLA University
Archives can grant permission to publish for materials to which it holds the copyright. All requests for permission to publish
or quote must be submitted in writing to the UCLA University Archivist.
Access to this collection is RESTRICTED. Prior permission of the UCLA Capital Programs office is required.