Collection includes articles, photocopied historical sources, notes, programs, booklets, correspondence, photographs, and
a draft of her manuscript on the history of Stanford Memorial Church. Subjects include its mosaics by Salviati and Company,
its stained glass windows by Frederick S. Lamb, and several of its pastors. Of note are the original "conditions of competition
for Memorial Church" by Charles E. Hodges, 1898; a genealogy of the descendants of John D. McGilvray (stone mason and contractor
who worked on the Church); and a typescript account by the Rev. D. Elton Trueblood of his Stanford years.
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94304-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.