The Eppleton Hall (built 1914; paddle tugboat) restoration photographs, 1968-1969, (SAFR 24840, P79-108a) are comprised of
photographs of EPPLETON HALL (built 1914; paddle tugboat) during her initial restoration in Newcastle upon Tyne, England.
The collection has been processed to the Collection level and is open for use.
EPPLETON HALL (built 1914; paddle tugboat) was a side-wheel steamer built by Hepple and Company of South Shields, England,
for the Lambton and Hetton Collieries, Ltd. She was designed to tow ocean-going colliers to and from the port of Newcastle
on the River Tyne. EPPLETON HALL was donated to the National Park Service in 1979, and she is now exhibited at Hyde Street
Pier as part of the San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park, San Francisco, California.
Some material may be copyrighted or restricted. It is the researcher's obligation to determine and satisfy copyright or other
case restrictions when publishing or otherwise distributing materials found in the collections.
This collection is open for use unless otherwise noted.