The Kit Parker collection spans the years 1925-2007 (bulk 1940s-1950s) and encompasses 14.8 linear
feet. The collection consists of original source material gathered by Kit Parker for Kit Parker Films, including scripts,
contracts, music cue sheets, and photographs for films that were originally produced or distributed primarily by Lippert Productions,
Screen Guild Productions, or Tele-Pictures, Inc.
Kit Parker is an American film distributor. He formed Kit Parker Films in 1971 for the distribution of
1940s and 1950s motion pictures to theaters and non-theatrical users. The distribution arm of the company
was phased out in 2000.
14.8 linear feet of papers.
Property rights to the physical object belong to the Margaret Herrick Library. Researchers are
responsible for obtaining all necessary rights, licenses, or permissions from the appropriate companies
or individuals before quoting from or publishing materials obtained from the library.
Available by appointment only.