The Don Uhl drawings of the E. J. Brandeis house span 3 linear feet and date from 1929. The collection is composed of seven
architectural drawings in the form of reprographic copies. Drawings include: plot plan, foundation plan, floor plans for the
main residence and servant quarters, as well as exterior elevations. Residence is also referred to on the plans as the Open
Diamond Bar Rancho.