The collection contains records of the San Diego Stamp club from its inception on February 4, 1915 through September 28, 1916.
The San Diego Stamp Club was founded on February 4, 1915 with thirteen members in attendance at its first meeting held in
the Timken Building in downtown San Diego. The purpose of the club was to “promote and further the interests of stamp collectors”
in the greater San Diego area. It is unknown how long the Club remained in operation.
0.5 Linear feet
The San Diego History Center (SDHC) holds the copyright to any unpublished materials. SDHC Library regulations do apply.
This collection is open for research.