The Hollywood Women's Press Club records span the years 1936-1991 and encompass approximately 13
linear feet. The collection consists of correspondence, minutes, clippings, photographs, oral history
tapes, and other miscellaneous material regarding the club and its activities, primarily the Golden Apple
The Hollywood Women's Press Club is a Hollywood luncheon club for professional news writers formed in
1928 by columnist Louella O. Parsons and others.
13 linear feet of papers.
Property rights to the physical object belong to the Margaret Herrick Library. Researchers are
responsible for obtaining all necessary rights, licenses, or permissions from the appropriate companies
or individuals before quoting from or publishing materials obtained from the library.
Available by appointment only.