The Instructional Media Center Collection forms a visual record of the development of the CSUEB Campuses and staff. The collection
contains catalogs, films, photographs, and slides used for educational and promotional purposes.
The Audio-Visual Services department was created in 1959 to control and distribute audio-visual material to faculty and students.
It changed its name to the Instructional Media Service in 1973 and moved to Library 2203 in 1975. In 1976 the department changed
names once again to become the Instructional Media Center (IMC). In 2000 the IMC began to siphon its collection of videos
into the fledgling Media and Music Center while shifting focus toward technical media services and became Media And Technology
Copyright restrictions may apply.