Scope and Contents
Call Number: PC0038
Title: Stanford University, Post Office, photographs
Dates: undated, 1960
0.5 Linear feet
Summary: Photographs and negatives of the old Stanford Post Office and the dedication of the new Post Office on February 11, 1960.
Language(s): The materials are in English.
Physical Location: Special Collections and University Archives materials are stored offsite and must be paged 36-48 hours in advance. For more
information on paging collections, see the department's website: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/spc.html.
Department of Special Collections and University Archives
557 Escondido Mall
Stanford, CA 94305-6064
Phone: (650) 725-1022
Information about Access
The materials are open for research use. Audio-visual materials are not available in original format, and must be reformatted
to a digital use copy.
Ownership & Copyright
All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Special Collections and University Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, California 94305-6064. Consent
is given on behalf of Special Collections as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
from the copyright owner. Such permission must be obtained from the copyright owner, heir(s) or assigns. See: http://library.stanford.edu/depts/spc/pubserv/permissions.html.
Restrictions also apply to digital representations of the original materials. Use of digital files is restricted to research
and educational purposes.
[identification of item], Stanford University, Post Office, photographs (PC0038). Dept. of Special Collections and University
Archives, Stanford University Libraries, Stanford, Calif.
The old Stanford post office was demolished for the construction of Dinkelspiel Auditorium. The new Stanford Post Office was
designed by John Carl Warnecke and dedicated in 1960.
Scope and Contents
Photographs and negatives of the old Stanford Post Office and the dedication of the new Post Office on February 11, 1960.