Comprised of "The Fraus' Favorites," a cookbook by the School of Medicine class of 1953.
The history of the University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine dates back to the founding of the Toland Medical
College in 1864. In 1873 it began its affiliation with the University of California campus in Berkeley. The Parnassus campus
location opened in 1898. The University continues to graduate new classes of the School of Medicine every year.
Copyright has not been assigned to the Library & Center for Knowledge Management. All requests for permission to publish or
quote from material must be submitted in writing to the UCSF Archivist. Permission for publication is given on behalf of the
Library & Center for Knowledge Management as the owner of the physical items and is not intended to include or imply permission
of the copyright holder, which must also be obtained by the researcher.
Collection is open for research.