The College of Science and Mathematics
Collection consists of the records of the college and its previous iterations throughout
CSUN's history. Records include program brochures, event fliers, department
records, and information on the San Fernando Solar Observatory and the Donald E. Bianchi
The Division of Science and Mathematics was formed in 1958 at the new San Fernando
Valley State College campus. In 1974 the school was renamed the School of Science and
Mathematics. In 1994 the school was renamed the College of Science and Mathematics.
Copyright for unpublished materials authored or otherwise produced by the creator(s)
of this collection belongs to California State University, Northridge. Copyright
status for other materials is unknown. Transmission or reproduction of materials
protected by U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.) beyond that allowed by fair use
requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public
domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owners.
Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
The collection is open for research use.