Ruins of the Ex-Mission of La Purisima Concepcion. Drawn between 1 & 6 of April '78. The last stone to the temple. After
a photograph, the valuable contribution of Mrs. Josephine Bishop completing the mission collection on Author's 70th birthday.
Photograph of 1876. Date of foundation Dec. 8, 1787. --
Date: April 1-6, 1878 --
Size: 16.4 x 24.6 cm.