Jump to Content
Commencing the erection of steel frame, City Hall. (Arrow marks location of corner stone.) Oct. 22nd, 1913. Corner stone laid Oct. 25th, 1913. 1647.
History of the City Hall and Civic Center by T.B. McGinnis,
UC Berkeley, Bancroft Library
image with details
Calisphere is a service of the
, powered by the
California Digital Library
Copyright © 2011 The Regents of The University of California.