Ruins of the old Mission of San Carlos, at the mouth of the River Carmelo. (Founded Ao. 1770.)(cf. Vischer Pictorial p. 1,
Vischer Missions, no. 1).
Size: 14.6 x 22.5 cm.
Local Call Number:
BANC PIC 19xx.039:4--ALB
Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). In addition, the reproduction
of some materials may be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions,
privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond
that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be
commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Copyright Owner Note: All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Public Services, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley 94720-6000. See: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/reference/permissions.html