Panorama of San Francisco in 1850-1851 [right half], showing thousands
of ships in the harbor -- most deserted.
General note: The original of this half of this daguerreotype panorama
is part of the Zelda McKay collection of The Bancroft Library (BANC PIC
1905.16242:106--CASE). A digital reproduction is available online as part
of Bancroft's Cased Photograph collection, and is titled "San Francisco,
east from Kearny and Clay Streets, with masts of sailing ships in the
harbor." This Graves collection copy is dated 1910 by Martin Behrman.