South view of the town, with the church and mission-buildings of San Buena Ventura. A cavalcade of the Good Olden Times.
F.G. Becher and Alfred Robinson, on a trip northward, with vaqueros and remonta from the Missn. of San Gabriel. Mission San
Buenaventura founded in 1782. (cf. Vischer Pictorial no. 110; Vischer Missions no. 11) --
Date: May 1865 --
Size: 17.2 x 24.9 cm.