In ms. on recto: Vallejo's Mills. In ms. on verso: Alameda Co. Rancho Arroyo de la Alameda. Jose de Jesus Vallejo Flour
Mills. That of 1850 in rear. That of 1856, right front, frame covered adobe disappeared ca. 1925. Stone foundations still
stand at Niles
1 photographic print (copy print) ; b&w 13 x 18 cm
Local Call Number:
BANC PIC 1978.195:23--PIC
Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.X.C.).
In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of University of California gift or purchase agreements,
donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Transmission or reproduction of materials protected
by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of copyright owners. Works not in the public
domain cannot be commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively
with the user.
Copyright Owner Note: All requests to reproduce, publish, quote from, or otherwise use collection materials must be submitted in writing to the
Head of Access Services, The Bancroft Library, University of California, Berkeley 94720-6000. Consent is given on behalf of
The Bancroft Library as the owner of the physical items and does not constitute permission from the copyright owner. Such
permission must be obtained from the copyright owner. See: http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/reference/permissions.html