"The Greyhound Bus depot was located at the southwest corner or Kern and ""L"" streets in Tulare, CA, ca 1950. Shown here
are Walter Frank, agent, far right; Skeeter Newson, second from right; J.D. Kilgore, fourth from right; and Mrs. Kilgore
on taxi fender. (Photo courtesy of Ellen Gorelick, Director, Tulare Historical Museum)"
Tulare County Sesquicentennial Photograph Collection
Tulare County Library
This image is being made available for educational and research purposes only, under the Fair Use clause of the U.S. Copyright
Law (Title 17 section 107 U.S.C.) Further questions regarding the image or its use may be directed to the Tulare County Library,
200 W. Oak Ave., Visalia, CA 93291; Phn: 559-713-2700; Fax: 559-737-4586.