The back of the Hiram Scott House, built in 1853, at current location in MacDorsa Park in 1998. It has a new restored roof.
Site of later rose garden by George and Marcie Clausenius
Santa Cruz Public Libraries
1 photographic print; color; 3 1/2 x 5 in.
Scotts Valley (Calif.)
Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond that allowed by fair use requires the written permission
of the copyright owners. In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gifts or purchase agreements,
donor restrictions, privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks. Works not in the public domain cannot be commercially
exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.
Copyright, 2001 by Donald E Seapy
Seapy, Donald E.
Consult owning institution for copyright holder information