Lou P. Hickox photograph of the Santa Ana Masonic Temple
Hickox, Lou P.
Masonic buildings--California--Santa Ana
The Santa Ana Masonic Temple, at the northeast corner of Fifth and Sycamore streets. The cornerstone was laid on August 5,
1903, and the building was completed in 1904. The Masons met here until 1930, when the building was torn down to make way
for a new Masonic Temple, which still stands. For a construction photo of this building, see CFLS_082.
California State University, Fullerton
binder number 199
Santa Ana (Calif.);
Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.