The first elementary school in Dinuba, CA, was constructed in 1889-90, and stood where the high school auditorium stood in
2002. The second floor was turned into the high school for the community. The building was condemned as unsafe in 1906 following
the San Francisco earthquake. The tower bell now is located in front of the Dinuba High School's administration building.
(Photo courtesy of Dinuba Sentinel)
Tulare County Sesquicentennial Photograph Collection
Tulare County Library
This image is being made available for educational and research purposes only, under the Fair Use clause of the U.S. Copyright
Law (Title 17 section 107 U.S.C.) Further questions regarding the image or its use may be directed to the Tulare County Library,
200 W. Oak Ave., Visalia, CA 93291; Phn: 559-713-2700; Fax: 559-737-4586.