Jump to Content
B.F. Conaway photograph of the Olive Heights Hotel
The Olive Heights Hotel was built in 1887 by Louis Schorn, and stood until the 1950s. The crowd is gathered for the opening of the second Olive flouring mill.
California State University, Fullerton
1890 April 8
glass negative 555, binder number 225
Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.
Smart Studio photographs
California State University, Fullerton, University Archives and Special Collections
image with details
The Online Archive of California is an initiative of the California Digital Library.
Copyright © 2009 The Regents of The University of California