In 1914, the W. B. March Lumber Company of Ivanhoe, Calif., was located at Avenue 330 and Manzanita Street. The March family
also owned the water tower in the background, and sold water privately from it. (Photo courtesy of Jerry Hobbs)
Tulare County Sesquicentennial Photograph Collection
Tulare County Library
This image is being made available for educational and research purposes only, under the Fair Use clause of the U.S. Copyright
Law (Title 17 section 107 U.S.C.) Further questions regarding the image or its use may be directed to the Tulare County Library,
200 W. Oak Ave., Visalia, CA 93291; Phn: 559-713-2700; Fax: 559-737-4586.