TBeaumont's 2nd Bank Building, erected in 1923. Northeast corner of 5th and California.
2nd Bank of Beaumont
City & town life
The city's second bank, the Bank of Beaumont, was built in 1923 by Fred Hirsch, a large real estate holder in Beaumont.
The 1st Bank of Beaumont was established in 1908, and resided on the southeast corner of California Ave. and Fifth St. This
establishment eventually became too small to serve the growing town of Beaumont and was replaced by the second Bank of Beaumont,
built on the northeast corner of Fifth and Egan Streets. This modern bank offered complete services for it's time. This building
still stands today.
Beaumont Library District
Copyright status unknown
Copyright status unknown. Some materials in these collections may be protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.).
In addition, the reproduction of some materials may be restricted by terms of gift or purchase agreements, donor restrictions,
privacy and publicity rights, licensing and trademarks.Transmission or reproduction of materials protected by copyright beyond
that allowed by fair use requires the written permission of the copyright owners. Works not in the public domain cannot be
commercially exploited without permission of the copyright owner. Responsibility for any use rests exclusively with the user.