Looking north on Bush Street from Sixth Street. On the left, with the turret, is the home of Dr. Alvin Howe at the northwest
corner of Seventh and Bush, built in 1889. Dr. Howe left Santa Ana in 1890, and his wife, Dr. Willella Howe, later married
E.D. Waffle. Now known as the Howe Waffle House, the home was moved in the 1970s to the southeast corner of Sycamore and Civic
Center Drive, where it has been restored as a historic landmark.
California State University, Fullerton
binder number 82
Santa Ana (Calif.);
Material in the public domain. No restrictions on use.